Skilled Trades

Apply for a USW Journeyman Card

This union-negotiated benefit could help you with a future job search should the need arise. If you are interested in getting your skilled trades card,  download  and complete the Journeyman Card Application form. You must have at least 10 years in the craft you are applying for, but not all of this time has to be at Goodyear. You will need a passport-style photo. Contact Robert Gantt at the Union Hall if you need to have your picture taken. Bring the completed application to the Union Hall. The cost is $10.00.  We will get the letter needed from Goodyear for you.  You will have to get any letters needed from  your previous employer.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s